Hi all, Since last post we’ve made more changes into gRally and fortunately more more great things!
First of all, the new logo set, built by our friend N1k77 ( [core41.com] (http://www.core41.com) ).. here is the result!
Here are the new things:
- Switched again to Unity3d v5.
- 64 bits program.
- DirectX 11.
- PBR shaders.
- 3 Separate render screens.
- New recce experience.
About the monitor management:
Single monitor unedited shot:
Triple monitor with single rendering unedited shot:
Triple monitor with separated rendering unedited shot:
This configuration is made by these settings:
- distance: the distance between the eye and the front monitor.
- width: the width of the monitor.
- bezel: the size of the border between the center and the side monitors.
- angle: angle between the center and the side monitors.
Awesome work. Triple monitor support is a great move. Best of luck!!